How to TREAT ASTHMA ATTACKS at home! TRY these natural home remedies to get permanent cure from asthma.
Do you find it difficult to breathe at times? You may be suffering from Asthma. Asthma is a chronic lung disease which causes inflammation and narrowing of the airway. How to cure Asthma? This is a common question that runs in the minds of people who suffer from this breathing problem.
What Is Asthma : Inflammation causes the airways to swell and become more sensitive, thereby reacting very strongly to certain inhaled substances. Difficulty in breathing can be a very stressful situation for many who have to deal with asthma. Natural home remedies are always a better choice in treating this ailment.
Asthma can become a permanent breathing problem if not treated in time. By just taking some simple precautions, you can prevent this problem to a great extent. Asthma can be of two types-Chronic or acute.
A good way to keep a track on your asthma is by maintaining a dairy in which you can note down any kind of symptoms you had or are going through. You can also keep a watch on how frequently you are getting these attacks. Write down the kind of medication prescribed to you and how often you administer them. By having a diary handy would help your doctor in recognizing asthmatic attacks and its warnings.
Causes & Symptoms of Asthma:
1. It causes recurring periods of wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and coughing. Usually coughing occurs late at night or early in the morning.
2. Asthma can affect people of all ages but most often starts in childhood.
3. The common triggers are dust or any kind of pollution in the air.
4. The climate too plays a crucial role in asthmatic attacks. When winter sets in, people suffering from asthma have to be a little more precautions.
* The exact cause of asthma is not known. However some genetic and environmental factors can be linked to the disease. These factors causing asthma include:
1. An inherited tendency to develop allergies, called Atopy.
2. Parents who have asthma.
3. Certain respiratory infections during childhood.
4. Contact with some airborne allergens or exposure to some viral infections in infancy or in early childhood when the immune system is developing. Some people develop asthma because of contact with certain chemical irritants or industrial dusts in the workplace. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
* An asthmatic attack can be triggered by the following:
1. Allergens from dust, animal fur, cockroaches, mold, and pollens from trees, grasses, and flowers.
2. Irritants such as cigarette smoke, air pollution, chemicals or dust in the workplace, compounds in home décor products, and sprays (such as hairspray and perfumes).
3. Medicines such as aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and nonselective beta-blockers Sulfites in foods and drinks.
4. Viral upper respiratory infections, such as colds Physical activity, including exercise Asthma causes difficulty in breathing. Worry not!
* You can treat asthma naturally with home remedies. Try these remedies today to see the difference yourself.
Home Remedy 1:-
how to cure asthma permanently? Mix equal quantities of ginger juice, pomegranate juice and honey. Consume one tablespoon of this mixture two or three times a day.
Home Remedy 2:-
Heat some mustard oil with a little camphor. Transfer it in a bowl and when it is comfortably warm, gently rub it on the chest and upper back and massage. Do this several times a day until the symptoms subside.
Home Remedy 3:-
Boil two or three cloves in one-quarter cup of milk. Allow it to cool to room temperature and then drink it.
Hope you get a quick cure from asthma!
Learn How to effectively cure asthma @ http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/effective-home-remedies-to-cure-asthma/
Other Natural Home Remedies Treatments You Might Be Interested:
Natural Cough Remedies For Quick Relief - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9SEpuLPT04
How To Treat Whooping Cough Naturally - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iicZvG8OLAA
How To Treat Phlegm Naturally - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dw_SJUKIM0
How To Get Quick Relief From Chest Congestion - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC9pFndtJVw
How To Get Rid Of Runny Nose Naturally - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh4iPBLcQhw
Home Remedies For Treating Pneumonia - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0usmbevPuUE
Click thumbs up if it was helpful & leave more hair style suggestions for more videos in the comments!